About this Talk
This talk focuses on how businesses can adapt their strategies to better handle economic downturns and consider environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors. Areas will be discussed such as:
- The potential impacts of economic downturns on businesses.
- The importance of having a resilient strategy in place to navigate challenging times.
- The growing trend of companies taking ESG factors into account in decision-making processes.
- How businesses can integrate ESG considerations into their strategy and operations to promote long-term sustainability and resilience.
- The benefits of taking a proactive approach to risk management and ESG considerations in order to stay competitive and create value in the long term.